The remote Italian village of San Giovanni in Galdo, population 500, is putting the village on the tourist map, rewarding visitors with free lodging just for going there. Correspondent Chris Livesay reports.
Italian town offers free vacations
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- Iraq issues arrest warrant for Trump over drone strike killing
- SpaceX kicks off busy year with launch of Turkish relay station
- Why Tokyo ended up with a new COVID-19 emergency, and how it’s fighting it
- World leaders condemn protests at U.S. Capitol
- Foreign reaction to the “disgraceful scenes” at the U.S. Capitol