Writer Martin Amis has never been at a loss for words, in person or on the page. The British novelist, who moved to America 10 years ago, has written books that have enthralled, provoked and chastised over the past five decades. He talked with “CBS This Morning: Saturday” co-host Jeff Glor about his latest book, “Inside Story,” a deeply personal meditation on love and loss.
Novelist Martin Amis on “Inside Story”
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- Iraq issues arrest warrant for Trump over drone strike killing
- SpaceX kicks off busy year with launch of Turkish relay station
- Why Tokyo ended up with a new COVID-19 emergency, and how it’s fighting it
- World leaders condemn protests at U.S. Capitol
- Foreign reaction to the “disgraceful scenes” at the U.S. Capitol